When you want to make the most of your property, then you’ve probably considered a patio installation. Today, homeowners have a number of options when it comes to installation of patios and there are a range of options to choose from. Patios add dimension to the structure of your home, functionality and make it look attractive. Build this need addition to you home makes sense because a patio adds a value to your home. It’s wonderful having an outdoor oasis that you can relax and entertain in, and when you enlist the pros to do the installation, your patio will have integrity, longevity, and aesthetics.
Types of Patio Materials
Every project that we handle has creativity woven into it and we only use the best materials and highly-skilled labor for the work. This is what makes all the work that we handle, look exceptional. There are different patio materials that you can choose from:
- Concrete- This material is very popularly used for patios. Many people stay away from it as they feel that it looks very boring and plain. But you can enjoy the advantages of concrete and we can make it look attractive with staining or stamping. The coating will have to be reapplied every couple of years as it fades over time. It’s an ideal material for areas that do not experience extreme climatic changes.
- Brick- This material has a very rustic charm and looks very earthy. However, it is a porous material and tends to crack in extremely cold weather. It also has a tendency to gather moss and regular cleaning will be required to keep it moss-free and looking new.
- Pavers- These are very versatile and are also available in a variety of patterns and colors. They lend a very classy look and complement different types of architecture. Thus they look good on patios of most homes. Since they are modular, installation is very easy and this becomes a cost-effective option for homeowners who want a unique look for the exterior areas of their homes.
- Natural Stone/Flagstone- If you prefer a natural and elegant look, opt for flagstone or natural stone. There are a number of varieties to choose from such as limestone, bluestone, slate and flagstone. Natural stone tends to be more expensive than other materials used for patios as it has to be quarried, transportation costs are higher and installation is more difficult.
- Travertine- Travertine is an excellent choice for outdoor patios because they help keep you cool underfoot when walking around your patio. Because they are cut from a natural stone, you’ll love the unique and elegant look they can give your outdoor space. We have experience with travertine patio installation and always leave you with a beautifully finished project. These lovely pavers compliment many decks, pools, and landscapes.
- Bluestone- Bluestone not only comes in a variety of colors, but it is an excellent choice for around your pool because it’s texture is not as easy to slip on as other options are. It offers a nice accent to your surrounding landscape and it’s perfect for any design that requires a durable element. If you have any questions about our bluestone patio installation, don’t hesitate to reach out today!
- Limestone- Limestone is a very attractive choice and has a shape that is easy to work with. It versatile and very cost effective, and has been a favorite of people from all walks of life. One of the main reasons it is loved be so many is it’s easy to clean and simple to maintain, you’ll be able to enjoy your outdoor area without having to put a lot of work into it. Check out our portfolio if you want to see what a completed limestone patio installation looks like.
- Raised Patio Installation- An elevated patio will give your landscape depth and attraction that you just can’t get from ground level. It gives your patio a bit of separation from your yard so that it stands out and has a more defined dimension. While some landscapers will say they can provide a raised patio installation, be sure you go with experts because an improper job will cost you money down the road.
The Best Installation
Regardless of which option you choose for your patio, it is important that the installation be carried out by a skilled contractor. We have been handling all kinds of landscaping projects for years now and have created the most beautiful outdoor spaces like patios for hundreds of homeowners. Once you call us, our knowledgeable representative will visit your home, survey the areas and understand what your specific requirement is.